Tuesday, 11 February 2014

2013 :Recollecting January 1, 2014 at 3:16am

January 1, 2014 at 3:16am
As some few odd hours of this year are left ,i keep recollecting each moment though many of them bringing smile across my face while few odd incidents do fill my eyes with tears. The year has been over all a tale of mixed things ,some upside and downside events .From the very beginning of this year ,certain dramatic ,heart-wrenching incidents plunged me into a horrific depression of 6 months . Though later i realized these incidents actually exposed me to realities of life and helped me to know people around me in a more better way . I do remember the way i was deserted and accused of some mischievous actions . I do remember how i would plead for innocence and do remember when even my moist eyes even could not make the backstabbers to have mercy on me. But as they say all is well that ends well . Coming out of that depression of 6 months was not a cakewalk ,had there been not a support of certain best persons back in university . How would i ever forget to mention the role played by my loving parents along with my best mates in coming out from that horrific depression . I would like to thank each one of them from core of my heart . Further there has been an unconditional love and support from my Younger sister ,who always stood by me in thick and thin times of my life , Thankyou to her also . The year didn't went off with depression only but indeed some best things also happened . It was during 2013 when i turned a management graduate and joined corporate world . It was during this very year when i had a privilege of receiving my first salary . Moreover it was during this year only when i met few new people who have been a source of inspiration and guiding fellows . I would love to remain always in their company . Though lost one of the best person and my mentor to a life consuming disease during last days of this year . I was totally broken and dusted after he left for heavenly abode . But here again it were his Advices which he would often give me right from childhood that are now becoming a guiding principles of life. May the soul of that very humble and noble person rest in peace and may almighty Allah protect his family . As they say life never remains same ,it shall however be better than your past . Alhamdu lillah it is much better than it was in past .
The year is ending on a positive note, as it had begun, I spent the last day of this year in doing something progressive, despite the harsh weather.

Year 2013 has been quite memorable. I evolved out of cynicism, negativity, conformism and blind idealism. I have consciously turned into a liberal-democrat, a progressive realist, and an objective nonconformist. I am much more positive for the coming years. I have started dreaming big and intent to endeavor for big achievements. I have come to a decision of serving the society and the people through my varied endeavors. I will write for my people, speak up for my people, act for my people. I am no longer a part of problem rather intending to come up with solutions. I shall not be cowed down with harassment and slur. I am much stronger than ever, ready to explore the world.
Sine few odd hours are left ,let us recollect our tryst with 2013 and get ready for a new challenges of 2014 with all sincere efforts . Let us ask for forgiveness of Major and minor sins and seek blessings from Allah almighty . So here i conclude it. Wishing you all a new ,blessed year 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment